Monday, April 6, 2009

Advertising only websites

So you have just done a web search on the Internet and the first 10 entries on the page look like they might have the information you were searching for

HA! Fooled you! Those first 10 links are nothing but a bunch of links with tags added. Hahahahahaha

Once I recognize that a site is advertising only I immediately leave so you, the company that wants to advertise, has just paid someone for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I have found this to be an exponentially growing problem. I thought it was bad 2 years ago (2007) but it is beyond ridiculous now.

  • Advertisers: Do you not check where the advertising dollars go?
  • Readers: Are you not annoyed when you encounter this problem?

If you know of a site that is advertising only please post it in the comments. Maybe some day the advertisers will realize how much money they are pissing away.

My first two sites are:
dynagen.cn
dynamips.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment